Our Welsh Corgi

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Edible poo?

So the last couple days haven't been horrible leaving Oliver by himself, but it does seem like he might be eating his own feces...that or he's not pooping too much and smearing it everywhere.

Yesterday was fine, everything was done on the pads. I had to walk him alone for my post-dinner walk, and the pre-bedtime walk because Tim worked late. Late at night, he didn't poop right away, and after he did, it seemed all he wanted to do was bite my pants. He was trying to run right into me while we were walking. He would also try and grab something with his mouth and run as fast as possible. I was so annoyed.

Tim seemed to say the same thing in the morning - he wanted to eat anything and everything.

This afternoon I came home to see that he pooped on the newspaper. AND he was laying in it. Dried poop was sticking to him, which I still have to see if there's any left, and I finally decided to replace the puppy pads. I left them for 2 days, which maybe I should have changed them yesterday, but I don't know.

I'm hoping to move down to 3 pads (instead of 4) over the weekend, but we'll have to see how tomorrow goes.

Back to cleanup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home