Our Welsh Corgi

Monday, August 28, 2006

Are you serious???

So I wouldn't have done any blogging until tonight, but the unimaginable happened. I crated Oliver for 3 and a half hours so that I could stop by work, and I came back, and he was just lounging...i decided i might take him outside, so i started putting all the stuff together, because i was also contemplating taking him to go get my wedding proofs with me. Um, not anymore! As I was putting some bones in a bag on my shoulder, Oliver did the unthinkable....he peed on me. HE PEED ON ME!!! It got all over my left leg and a part of my couch, and he was tinkling as i ran him to the pen and just kinda dropped him in there. He stopped of course after I put him down. AARRGH!

I scrubbed the carpet and floor with my socks. I gotta go find new pants to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home