Our Welsh Corgi

Friday, August 25, 2006

Nice Quick Walk

Oliver was extremely frisky before I fed him....I made him sit still before he got his food.

What I noticed that was really funny is that Oliver more than ever was trying to keep inside his crate. He took ALL his toys into there and any time I threw one across the pen, he ran, got it, and brought it back to the crate. I wonder how much these pads are messing with his senses.

We went for a walk and did the poo and the pee thing, and I brought his rope bone out and I threw it whenever he started to lay down. It didn't work as well towards the end because there were so many people coming home from work that he was so distracted.

He is now PASSED out again. Dogs are so funny.

Tim and I are planning on going out to dinner tonight. I am contemplating that Oliver will chew through the pads while we are gone if we decide not to crate him while we are out. I think we should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home