Our Welsh Corgi

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Poop Everywhere!

So I went to Petsmart today and got a gigantic box of puppy pads, but as I was walking, I came across the most adorable thing. Thoughts?





That was fun...but here's the rest of the day...

So today was the first official day that we left him unattended for 8 hours. I came back, very nervous, but I found Oliver in his crate, and poop and pee all over the PADS. I praised him for keeping it in a contained area. If he can do this again for a week, then I'll take away one of the pads. It was nice to see that he stayed in his crate as a last resort since there was no where else to go.

I gave him dinner and I walked him, but he only peed during the walk. Probably because he took it out on the pads. I was annoyed though because it was raining outside, and we took two walks around the block to make sure there was nothing on its way. He hasn't gone potty since we came back, so I'm cool with it, I guess...after completely soaking myself in the rain.

We will be going out for a nice meal with Clint and Snannon real soon. Oliver is napping. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home