Our Welsh Corgi

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And the blog slows down...

as I start to get more into a routine, it's now the same old stuff. he got up for the usual AM business, and as I was napping this morning (I was out 'til 2am helping andrew get settled in Milwaukee) he did pee on the pad. I unfortunately missed it so I didn't give him a treat.

I took him to the vet today and they said he had an eye infection, so I have to stick some cream in his eyeballs 3x a day for 10 days. I'll probably do it at the same time he gets his meals and once before bed.

He also has ringworm, so he got a dewormer today and I'll have to do it again on the 6th.

Other than that, he's 8.2 pounds and healthy. The ladies at the vet office loved oliver. I'm glad we have such a likeable dog.

After the vet, he was exhausted, but I was determined to get him to poop, especially since he got a rectal thermometer in his pooper and he had a lot of treats while he was there. It took a while, but he finally did, and now he's in the pen just napping.

I'm reading up on pup stuff, and then I really gotta start focusing on my own life for a change.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home