Our Welsh Corgi

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let's try it out...

So he pooed before before breakfast. He had his breakfast and peed a little in the pen. We cleaned that up, and then both took him for another walk.

We had trouble seeing him pee outside because he seemed to stop multiple times and pee in small amounts but he did poop again while he was out there.

So we decided to leave him out of his crate all day today. Uh oh!!! I might not take him out until the dinner walk. He's still chewing a bit on the newspaper, but oh well. So far he's been tinkling in small amounts, and at first, right after breakfast, he tinkled on newspaper again, but just now, he peed on the pad. I was sleeping so I didn't see him go on it, and didn't give him a treat. I'm looking into the crate and seeing that there are little droplets of yellow spread across the paper.

He's chasing his tail. Cute!

I don't know why I'm so exhausted still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home