Our Welsh Corgi

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

While Mommy Was Out ...

So, while mommy was out, I was in charge of all things Oliver. He was napping when mommy left and I was told to walk him at 9:30 and then get him ready for bed.

Well, I walked him and we got around to the end of the block with a pee break, but he really didn't seem like he wanted to go any further, at least not on the leash. So I decided to bring him home and play with him inside, now that he had done his business. I got out the mini tennis balls and we played a little fetch, but it was really "chase the ball". He has taken a liking to the ball, and I let him keep it in his pen.

But then, at about 10:20 he went pee again. It was on the puppy pad so I was very excited. But then at 10:30 he started to poo, this time not on the puppy pad. I was kindof surprised. I mean, this was the first time he had pooed in his cage in a while and he had never really went poo right before bed. Oh well, I cleaned it up and put Oliver to bed. Its time to get ready for another early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home