Our Welsh Corgi

Monday, August 21, 2006

Fun day

So after that whole annoying extravaganza, I took a nap until 10:30 and then got in the shower. Oliver was barking too much and slowed me from getting into the shower, but finally I just let him go. I was afraid (because I still am) that he'd pee on himself, but he didn't! Yay! We went for a walk and in that 11am hour he eventually went pee and poo. He didn't go at first so I picked him up (impatient I was) and took him in for a drink, and took him right back out. He kept laying down every few steps, lazy bum!

After that, we took the drive up to my parents' place. My brother and parents got to meet him and he was very well behaved. He napped while I ate lunch and helped my mom make some food.

I then went with my brother to PetCo and he took a pee (around 3pm) before we went. I bought him a new type of treat. Went with peanut butter this time, and a moist treat. Let's see how it holds.

Then I took him home and he napped so quietly in my lap while I drove. It was perfect. I'm feeding him in about 10 minutes and taking him out for exercise and potty.

Then I guess we'll just chill until we head over to Jill/Scott's. Fun!

Gotta wash my skin. I reek of dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home