Our Welsh Corgi

Monday, August 21, 2006

Breakfast time...

So we're thinking he was peeing as he was staring at this other pup, but I don't know. I'm a bit annoyed that he was out there too long (until 6:34pm), because now Tim is outside walking him for a good amount of his morning. If Tim had to leave at 7am for work, he would have no time to get himself ready.

He's gotta stick to just the 15 minute window and if he doesn't go, then feed him and then let him out immediately. Gotta be EFFICIENT people!!!

Last night puppy woke me at 3, and I went out there and just fell asleep on the couch just to get him barking. I GOTTA stop that, but it's my natural instinct. Anything to get him to shut up. I wish I slept heavy enough that I couldn't hear it. So I slept on the couch for 3 hours. Oh well. Needless to say, that's probably while I feel irate right now...more irritated than I would be on any other morning.

Anyway, I'll be blogging in a few after he does his second outing. Back in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home