Our Welsh Corgi

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Feeling a little routine...

We kept him in the crate until 9:10 and then headed out for his final pee of the day. Successful. Tim doesn't think Oliver likes his treats. Elana suggested them to me and I have read they are a good healthy treat. Maybe on the next go round I'll take him to the shop and see what he finds appealing.

We remodeled his bachelor pad once again with newspapers. I think he'll tear them up, but we'll find out tomorrow. I groomed him while Tim set up shop. I have been really annoyed with his eye gook, when we got him, it was caked into the hair of his right eye. I felt like I was hurting him, but I scraped it out with my nails finally.

I have been spraying Oliver with this berry scented spray. I sprayed a little too close today and he jumped. I wonder if he's going to HATE baths. We'll find out about that too.

My strategy for tomorrow - since we need to slowly move him into the schedule of being out all day, I am going to try a 2-3-2-3-2-3-1 schedule. Which means, starting at 6am, he'll be in and out of his crate for a certain number of hours (denoted by the number above). I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow, but I'll try to follow it and see what happens.

Puppy play date tomorrow! Yay! Here we come Butters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home