Our Welsh Corgi

Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome Home

So I didn't think I was going to do this, but I think it will be a great way to log our new dog's habits, in efforts to train him.

It's about 3:30am, and after a 4 hour drive from Iowa and a couple hours of trying to walk him, Oliver wouldn't poop. He wasn't enjoying walking outside unless people were about to walk by. He loves the attention, that little runt. I woke up about an hour ago to his whining, while he was in his crate, to find 2 presents....#1 and #2. I had trouble waking Tim up to help me do some damage control. I took Oliver outside for two minutes, but he wasn't going to do anything...he let out everything on his bed. I took it out of the crate and it's in the wash right now. Am I doing the right thing? Who knows. I really shouldn't complain; he didn't once make a mess in the car. What a good boy! I'm going to try to get back to sleep...probably to find that he's soiled himself again at 5:30am.

Apryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home